Are they who they say they are?
Before moving forward with any business engagement you need to be sure the parties of that engagement are who they say they are, and have no negative elements in their background histories that can result in damage both financially and to your branding.
Corra Group Due Diligence Background Checks are designed for investigators and businesses to obtain background information on both corporate entities and the responsible principle parties. Whether you are entering in joint ventures, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions or any retaining new vendors, our Corra Group Business Reports should prove of excellent value.
Corporate Investigative Agencies, Venture Capital and Private Equity Groups should find our reports particularly useful.
Companies wishing to enter new markets should find these searches essential. If you are considering the appointment of a new board member, then by all means you would need to check him out. Life, after all, is full of surprises.
Our Searches Can Include Such Vital Research Elements as
* * * *
To learn more how Corra can help you with your background screening needs, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 310.524.9800. We can customize any background search to meet your unique needs. We offer volume pricing, no signup fees, and no minimum orders.
- Criminal proceedings and civil litigation
- Corporate, partnership and other business records
- Property and other asset-related sources
- Professional and educational history
- Personal and business reputations for principles and corporate entities
- Business Credit Reports
- FCRA Compliant Social Media Reports
- Due Diligence Social Media Reports
- Persons on Various Sanctions and Debarred Party Lists
Background Checks Products and Services